|No 2 (2014): Lexicon Philosophicum 2, 2014||EAGLE: Europeana Network of Ancient Greek and Latin Epigraphy. Making the Ancient Inscriptions Accessible||Abstract PDF|
|Silvia Orlandi, Luca Marco Carlo Giberti, Raffaella Santucci|
|No 2 (2014): Lexicon Philosophicum 2, 2014||Burckhardtsource.org: The Unpublished Correspondence to Jacob Burckhardt||Abstract PDF|
|Francesca Di Donato, Susanne Müller|
|1 - 2 of 2 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"
The individual contributions are made available Open Access under the Creative Commons General Public License Attribution, Non-Commercial, Share-Alike version 4 (CCPL BY-NC-SA).
© The ILIESI-CNR have the collected works copyright on the printed issues and digital editions of the Journal.
Periodico iscritto al n. 216/2013 del Registro della Stampa del Tribunale Civile di Roma. Direttore responsabile: Antonio Lamarra - Condirettore: Roberto Palaia